Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Fighting Words correction

Wanted to open today by extending a sincere apology to Bruce Allen, who emailed me Friday to let me know that the web address for his invaluable Boston Sports Media Watch website was misidentified in Fighting Words. It is BostonSportsMedia.com. The address I listed in Fighting Words (BostonSportsMediaWatch.com) is owned by a squatter.

My hope is that the audience for Fighting Words is already well-acquainted with Bruce’s site, but if you’re discovering it for the first time, the correct address, once again, is BostonSportsMedia.com. You can also access it from the links on the right-hand side of this page.

My humble apologies again for the error. If you’ve read Fighting Words and have found a factual error, please email me at jbeach73@gmail.com so that I may post a correction here. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment